eBiz is a user-friendly interface allowing customers to raise orders on line, bulk upload orders via spread sheets or via xml interface with customers own systems, covering any product from a hanger to hard tags, to packaging items.
- Enables customers to raise orders on line – any time.
- Bespoke on line ordering for variable data tickets and labels.
- Provides customers ability to see order status and a single point of contact.
- Validation of data (codes, pack quantity and references) at point of order creation.
- Contract pricing feature to allow price per customer per product to be specified.
- Common branding, style and experience to customers globally.
- Automated informational emails to the customer as their orders are progressed.
- Manuals showing products by programs.
- Local language versions (planned enhancement for next year).
- Customers raise their own orders directly on eBiz or by spreadsheet upload – making it easy to create bulk orders and for the Licensee to raise orders on behalf of the customer if received by telephone, fax or email.
- Provides Production Partners with instant reporting and automatically produces sales and financial reports required for Braiform and Customers.
- Orders on eBiz can automatically be transferred to the Production Partners.
- Ability to despatch multiple orders at once.
- Simple forecasting based on historical orders (planned enhancement for next year).
- Access to eBiz is protected by an encryption certificate.
- The eBiz platform is hosted across two secure UK based data centres for high availability and disaster recovery.
- eBiz is written, maintained and supported by our in-house development team based in London and Hong Kong.
- We have full staging and development environments and changes are only released after full development and testing cycles.
- eBiz is hosted in Microsoft’s secure cloud infrastructure – Azure.